Respected Contributor

I saw some of the show and (again) was disappointed that they don't come in wide, just like the Puma shoes.  The sneakers looked really nice, then I checked for sizes.   Cat Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Merrill used to be on QVC years ago.  It was another brand which disappeared during the period when they were primaarily showcasing Clarks and Ryka during shoe shows (this was before Vionic).  I did not see the show, but having a long history buying Merrill I find that most of their fits tend to run wide. In most brands I wear a 7.5/Euro 38 and my width is average, with one foot being slightly narrow.  I can wear a 7 in Merrill.  I do understand that often a shoe being cut wide still isn't a good fit for someone who actually has wide feet.   FYI: Merrill does make some styles in wide width. Check out their website or specialty shoe retailers to see what's available.  

Respected Contributor

I have the opposite problem.  My foot is narrow and no way can I wear this brand.  I have tried on many different styles in the department stores and the shoe runs wider than most in my opinion.  I wear an 8N and even when I tried them on at an athletic shoe store with a thick sock, they were still too wide in the heel especially.

Honored Contributor

These shoes are cute, but they just don't fit my feet. I've tried them twice over the years, but even though my feet aren't wide, Merrills are too narrow for me, they just never fit quite right. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have a pair of Merrell hiking boots I bought on sale maybe 15 years ago.I wear a 7med in this boot and ordered the 7 in their sneakers so I hope the sizing is the same.