New Contributor
Hi! I'm wondering if Mephisto has shows on QVC. My Helen's just died and I need some new ones. I was wondering if and when they do shows. What are the values like?
Thank you & have a great day!
Honored Contributor

@gt4444 

Welcome to the forums!

If you hover your cursor over 'Shop QVC TV' above, you can select 'Program Guide' and search for any brand's shows coming up.

Even easier, just type 'program guide' into Q's search bar above.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Google the shoe. Plenty of places sell this shoe with free S&H.

New Contributor
Thank you! I did try that but I didn't see any shows listed for them. I was wondering if they do shows at all for Mephisto. Typically when are they?
New Contributor
I did google the shoe but I was hoping for easy pay😉
Honored Contributor

Mephisto is a film w/Alan Alda or is it his Dad. I will check.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@gt4444 wrote:
Thank you! I did try that but I didn't see any shows listed for them. I was wondering if they do shows at all for Mephisto. Typically when are they?

@gt4444 

Mephisto is a relatively new brand to Q, as far as I know.

Maybe if the line sells well, they will do shows for them.

As far as ezpay goes, Q quite frequently has 5 ezpays on certain categories of QVC items, just check the homepage.

And then there is the 5 ezpays on everything, which doesn't happen often and is not announced in advance.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

There are a few accompanying videos on the product page. Maybe you can get  some information there to help you make a decision.  One pair states final sale so be careful. Happy Shopping @gt4444 !!! I've never seen a live presentation of just Mephisto.

Valued Contributor

Re: Mephisto lovers

[ Edited ]

@gt4444 Not sure if you knew this, but you can have your sandals "resoled".  I haven't done it yet, but my friend did. It costs $75 I think and it's like you get a brand new pair of shoes. I have 2 pairs of Helen style. Think I'll look into. 

New Contributor
Thank you! I thought about that too. Do they really look new? The cork on mine has cracks and the footbed looks old. If they truly look new, then that might be a way to go.