Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Mephisto is a film w/Alan Alda or is it his Dad. I will check.

@Group 5 minus 1 LOL!!!  I never could stand Alan Alda, but sure love those shoes!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Mephisto is a film w/Alan Alda or is it his Dad. I will check.

I think the full film title was The Mephisto Waltz.

Respected Contributor

I have a collection of Mephisto 'Helen' sandals that I've accumulated, bought my 1st pair in about 2005 or so from Nordies up in WA in person.  QVC has a fairly limited selection of colors, I've bought many of mine over the years online from Nordstrom, Zappos & Shoes dot com. since I know the size I need.

Esteemed Contributor

@gt4444 QVC has no Mephisto shows.  I saw there were a couple of video presentations for the handful of Mehisto shoes that QVC carries, and my best guess is that the presentations occurred in the Shoe Shopping with Courtney and Shoe Shopping with Jane, which both include a variety of brands.  I think QVC also shows shoes in some of its fashion shows like AM Style and Friyay.  If you are only interested in Mephisto, I wouldn't bother to watch these shows because QVC carries so few of them, that the likelihood that they appear in any one show is very small.  I would be surprised if QVC ran great sale prices on Mephisto, which is why another poster recommended that you googled for your shoes and shop elsewhere.  I have bought Mephisto shoes from the Nordstrom website.  You can search for the name Mephisto in the QVC website and see its offerings.  QVC does have a shoe named Helen, which maybe is the shoe you are looking for.  Link below.

https://www.qvc.com/MEPHISTO-Leather-Toe-Loop-Sandals---Helen.product.A380795.html?sc=SRCH

Esteemed Contributor

@gt4444There are a pair of Memphisto sandals on Nordstrom that have been marked down.  You've got to be fast though.  They are "Helen" style you're looking for.  I'm shocked that they are marked down.  I've rarely seen sale prices for this shoe brand.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Valued Contributor

@gt4444 My friend did it and she said it was like a new pair of shoes. You could call them and ask them about it. Good luck. I think I'm going to do it. I have a brown and black pair. 

Honored Contributor

@gt4444 

Go to the search option at the top of this screen - type in Mephisto, there are 3 - 4 pair of sandals, and one pair of clogs.

all are on ez-pay.

size 37 (my size) is limited.

I have never seen a Mephisto show on QVC.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor
I used to purchase my Mephistos from Mephisto shoe stores in the Chicago area. The stores are long gone. My favorite style was the Heidi sandal no longer made. The Helen is a variation. I had them re-soled after ten years. They lasted another ten at least. Wonderful shoes, leather uppers looked new after 20 years of summertime wear. Now I purchase Mephistos at Nordstrom's Rack in the Chicago area for less than half of retail and at small independent shoe retailers across the country that offer incredible markdowns in my size. I purchased some clogs and a pair of Runoff Oxfords, incredible walking shoes. The warranty for the Runoffs is printed under the tongue of the shoe. Who does that? The shoes outlast any other sport shoes on the market. Superb craftsmanship from France.