Contributor

Oh no {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Is Vera Bradley getting ready to discontinue the mailbag? It is not available in any of the new patterns..... I love this style. It has been perfect for me.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Mailbag- no new patterns

That's usually a pretty good sign that they are being discontinued. I was at an outlet mall yesterday, and so I stopped in the VB outlet store. There were an awful lot of mailbags there for 60 percent off. On the bright side, it's a good time to stock up on any patterns you might want.

Honored Contributor

Oh I hope they aren't discontinuing the mailbag! It is my favorite bag and it holds my iPad perfectly.....I always travel with it...may have to order another one, just incase.....
Contributor

Yes, it is definitely a terrific time to stock up (at least once it goes on sale). Problem is, I wanted one in the Lucky You pattern {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Contributor

Yes, seems they are retiring my second fav bag, the Mailbag. First the Laura then the Mailbag, and no replacements for them.

Vera Bradley is leaving those of us behind that love the cotton quilted bags; they are moving in a different direction with leather, faux leather, and that awful nylon-ish lining they are using to cut costs.

My Vera buying days are coming to an end. I got the triple zip hipster in Rio and Lucky You cause its my third fav bag but I am pretty much done.

Its the end of an era, leaving core customers behind to go after the 20-30 somethings. (I am a 50 something). Oh well, I have enough Vera stuff to last through an apocalypse.