Valued Contributor

I wear an 11M always and really want to try L'Artiste but see that the largest EU size they offer is 10 1/2-11.  Anyone out there with even sizing experience and do you think this would be long enough for my size 11 foot?  Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: L'Artiste Sizing Question

@just wonder    My advice, don't buy.  I've made that mistake a couple of times.  Their shoes run small and don't work for my size 11M feet.  Too bad because they're really cute.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much and yes, they look so cute; so sad, but many thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Maybe check the reviews on sizing at Zappos.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm around an 8.5 - 9 M and I have found they run small.  Nice shoes, though.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Their sizing is SO off, that I can't find a fit at all.

New Contributor

I need wide.  I love the styles but never come in wide.  Please fix

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Their sizing is SO off, that I can't find a fit at all.

I agree with @ECBG . The only thing that helped me is this: I was watching late one night a few years ago when the representative was on. She didn't seem comfortable in front of the cameras, but she knew the shoes. IIRC she and the host sat at a high-top table to show them. As she showed each style, she talked about the fit for that SPECIFIC shoe. She said things like, "I'd go true to size in this one, I'd go up a size," etc. I ended up with three pairs in two different sizes. And they all fit. It was my first time ordering L'Artiste.  

Since then I've ordered one or two more, but I pay CLOSE attention to the fit when they talk about the shoe. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom Thank you for that info.

I was in my favorite shoe store and tried on every size in my range in several styles.  Their "last" doesn't fit my foot, plus I am a true medium.  A "last" is the piece of metal that runs under your foot in a shoe.  If you run into that issue in any brand, you'll immediately say "no".

I also find more comfortable shoes made in Italy than of Spanish origin.