Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane is allowing Sue Clifton to talk alot!!!!

Don't you imagine that it's possible that sometimes people on TV just plain 'ole don't feel well and yet they have to do their job? I watched the show last night and Sue seemed to not feel well to me. She may have been very grateful to let Lisa talk. I watch Sue a lot with several of the hosts and she gets a respectable amount of air time, IMO.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

I also noticed that Lisa did most of the talking, but who talks when and how much doesn't really matter to me. I felt it was much more than that . . there was a very uncomfortable vibe between Lisa and Sue and it clearly transmitted over the television. It was obvious that something was going on. I have seen them together before and they usually have a friendly banter going on - much like what is going on now with Jane and Sue. Don't know what was going on (don't care) and everyone has a bad day, but they are in a public forum and a little professionalism should have prevailed.

Valued Contributor

I have a real problem with this!!

I want that mini crossbody after feeling the need to go see the video last night. I use crossbody bags all the time and am currently using a Kate Spade, but it is way bigger that the little Dooney. Still an adorable little bag.. Smiley Happy that I want. lol That's what I get for "looking".....

Super Contributor

I am going to disagree. Sorry. Jane is talking as much as she always does. Sue and Jane have always worked well together. I do not see where Jane is not talking, not buying that!

Esteemed Contributor

never mind, it was no big deal

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for LR....so I didn't watch last nights show with SC.....but I did listen to the video....the caller didn't seem rude to me....but I thought LR's response was rude and uncalled for....

I did a show check, tonight...was glad to see LR was not the Host....so I kept it on...and I thought JT and SC did a good job...lots of fun and laughs....no over-talking the vendor...and no repetitive speak....

Occasional Contributor

The thing is nobody is being forced to watch QVC. If you don't like a certain host, product line, vendor, or whatever, then change the channel. That's the great thing about QVC.com, you can shop till your hearts content without listening to anyone. Don't get me wrong, I have my likes and dislikes, but I just stop watching. I just get tired of the bashing on here. I come to get opinions on products or find out about upcoming items, but the host bashing just isn't necessary. We don't know what they're being told in their ear about what to say or when to jump in. Just my opinion.
Honored Contributor

I heard the caller. I can take or leave Lisa. The caller was bold to call Lisa out, on national television, but Lisa was bold in what she said too. I think Lisa's response was very telling. Is she thinking she has "fans?". Silly.
Esteemed Contributor

Sue has NEVER talked this much. As the Q turns......

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

On 10/5/2014 MeganRose said:

It is about time! The caller was not rude. She simply wanted to hear more of Sue. Lisa wants the attention on herself. We all know that. E-mailing her has not worked. Thank you caller! Maybe now Lisa will examine her behavior and realize that there has to be a balance when presenting a product.

You make a good point. I agree the caller was not rude. Additionally, the caller is a customer and was voicing her opinion, which should count for a lot - she did purchase a bag and is a paying customer. And it was getting to be a bit much with having to listen to the various suggestions of how Lisa can remember to show up to work. Then the mention of suggestions for Lisa ' s new virtual boyfriend. Lisa was coming across as a bit self absorbed. Enough - let's just focus on the beautiful beautiful, amazing amazing handbags.