Honored Contributor

I just received my first pair of Jambus from Evine. I cannot believe how comfortable they are.

Valued Contributor

I'm glad to know they are comfortable. I almost order every time they are on, but just wasn't sure if they really would feel good on my feet. Thanks for your input! Enjoy your new shoes!!  👡 

Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad they are great for you. I wish they came in narrow!  I have the hardest time finding comfy shoes in my width. Enjoy them! 

Respected Contributor

Great, enjoy?

Respected Contributor

I have seen them and tempted but I never know about sizing.  Do they fit true to your regular size?

Frequent Contributor

I bought a pair of Jambu sandals at TJ's for half the price of the Jambu website. They are super comfortable and IMO they run wide.

Esteemed Contributor

@blrc

Your TJs carries sandals??  TJs as in Trader Joes?  

@blrcwrote:

I bought a pair of Jambu sandals at TJ's for half the price of the Jambu website. They are super comfortable and IMO they run wide.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Re: Jambu Shoes

[ Edited ]

I rec’d my 1st pair this week too. They are clogs.. I ordered both the suede taupe and smooth leather black colors. They were delivered yesterday. They fit true to size and fit my narrow foot perfectly. Love the heel height too. Beautiful hand crafted wood. 

Honored Contributor
I purchased the "Karen" I do have a narrow foot and this particular style fits nicely. When kendy did the presentation she said her feet were narrow and they fit her. They do run true to size.
Frequent Contributor

TJ Maxx. Sorry.