Valued Contributor

Isaac....What happened?

[ Edited ]
I've always been able to count on Isaac for WIDE width shoes. The last few times I've seen shoes in the line, there was only medium. What about WIDE & narrow size women?
I've been a nurse for 35 years. Have been totally disabled and recently had to stop working. But, most of my career was "in the trenches" as a lot of nurses refer to bedside nursing. Nurses wear sneakers, clogs, some still wear traditional nurses shoes. My feet went from medium to WIDE after all those years in those type of shoes.
I think I heard you say you'll always make WIDE because you have WIDE feet and you understand. Do you still understand?
Ladies~those of you with wide or narrow feet...how extremely frustrating is it for you to find pretty shoes? Do you have any resources? I've gone to D*W, 6 o'clock, feet that are smart, nordies~do these vendors think women who aren't model sized don't want to feel pretty, look professional, or ever go to a wedding!? UGH!
New Contributor
I agree. Issac how can you make this perfect shoe and not make it in wide widths?????
Esteemed Contributor

Just a thought. maybe he didn't stop making wides, and maybe the Q just doesn't choose to buy wides to sell. Issac would not make something the Q was unwilling to submit a purchase order.

Valued Contributor
Well shame on QVC if they did stop buying them! I did notice the moccasins are still in wides. But, I can't wear Mocs to my daughters shower or rehearsal dinner! Those pumps in the suede would have been perfect!
Honored Contributor

@Gemspirit wrote:
I've always been able to count on Isaac for WIDE width shoes. The last few times I've seen shoes in the line, there was only medium. What about WIDE & narrow size women?
I've been a nurse for 35 years. Have been totally disabled and recently had to stop working. But, most of my career was "in the trenches" as a lot of nurses refer to bedside nursing. Nurses wear sneakers, clogs, some still wear traditional nurses shoes. My feet went from medium to WIDE after all those years in those type of shoes.
I think I heard you say you'll always make WIDE because you have WIDE feet and you understand. Do you still understand?
Ladies~those of you with wide or narrow feet...how extremely frustrating is it for you to find pretty shoes? Do you have any resources? I've gone to D*W, 6 o'clock, feet that are smart, nordies~do these vendors think women who aren't model sized don't want to feel pretty, look professional, or ever go to a wedding!? UGH!

I also have wide feet and I agree. I can't go to a store a buy something on a whim or for an event. I have to plan way in advance to order online. I was in a wedding party last year and the bride wanted us all to wear gold shoes. I will never again have a need for gold shoes and wanted to cheap pair, but because of my wide feet, I had to spend $70 for gold shoes that got worn one time.

Even when local stores carry wide shoes online, they're never in the actual stores to be tried on. It's very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

Just a thought. maybe he didn't stop making wides, and maybe the Q just doesn't choose to buy wides to sell. Issac would not make something the Q was unwilling to submit a purchase order.

QVC sells a decent amouht of wide shoes, so I would not say that they are unwilling to PO them. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval

I wish  Issic's  shoes could also be made in extra wide. The moccasins would be great.