Respected Contributor

This may be an old question , i haven't seen Sally for a while , it might just be that i haven't tuned i at the right time ,. Some vendors become the brand , such as the Dooney's Sue.

Super Contributor

Re: Is Sally still with Earth ?

Hi. She hasn't been there for quite sometime. I am not sure what the circimstances were.

Contributor

HI 

SALLY IS NOT WITH EARTH ANY MORE SEEMS SHE WAS LET GO...WHY I DON'T KNOW...SHE HAS A FACE BOOK PAGE..Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

she is now with the LUG brand. i dont know if she has been on QVC, but she posts LUG sale videos on a special facebook page

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is with LUG and seeming to love it. Right now she isn't doing QVC presentations, but is part of a team LUG has put together that do Facebook Live shows each week with specials different from QVC. She does about 3 regular shows a week, and some pop-up shows in between. She says she is so happy not to have to travel, and to be doing the shows from home, more time with her son etc. Her son pops in to the videos sometimes. I've watched and purchased a few items from those shows. She seems to be grateful and happy to have this new gig.

Debbie, the rep that presents on QVC (along with owner Ami) also does these Facebook Lives, as well as two others on different days.

They also have a LUGLive app you can watch/purchase through, even easier than watching on Facebook.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed Sally when she did Birkenstock - she was so much fun.

Then she went to Earth Brand, and though she's no longer with Earth, she's still with us on Earth.  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Thanks everybody , some personalities really stand out , i thought maybe she broke something doing some of those high kicks.Glad to hear she is healthy and just changing gears in her career.

Respected Contributor

@amyb 

Question:  How does she make any money doing Facebook ?  I'm not on any social media, so don't understand that concept of makiung money . 

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

@maximillian 

@ValuSkr 

@amyb 

@sunshine45   (think I got everyone)

Sallty Combs

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@amyb 

Question:  How does she make any money doing Facebook ?  I'm not on any social media, so don't understand that concept of makiung money . 

She is working for the LUG company, apparently now. They are "Social Selling', they call it...it's just another outlet for them to sell their wares. And Sally is a rep/salesperson, working for them, as are 3 other reps, (one that also does their QVC presentations when the owner Ami isn't on herself), all doing these social media sales shows.

People purchase right then online you can check out, just like on any retail sales outlet. 

Sally is working for the company, I'd think getting paid a salary, or per show, and possibly commission on sales.  I'm guessing on all the particulars, but that's basically the premise and how they and the company are "making money"...they are selling LUG products on Facebook and the same shows are also streamed on the LUGLive app they now have.