Occasional Contributor

I ordered a bag through them Jan 10th. It was defective, I returned it to them Jan 14th. They told me to include UPS slip in box and shipping would be refunded, also. Jan 17th I received an email from them stating they were refunding price of the bag. The 18th I called them regarding return of the shipping and they said I would receive a check in 2-3 weeks for the shipping amount. They were supposed to email me confirming this; they didn't.

I called them yesterday, as I haven't received a check. They told me they do not send out a check, rather they credit my PayPal account. I told person I don't have a PayPal account, she told me that is how they process refunds, through PayPal, and they processed it in mid January, so it should be showing on my charge account. I went to my charge account - no credit is there for shipping. I called ILove Dooney back - she said someone in accounting would call me. No one did.

Today I receive an email that they are giving me a store credit for the shipping amount. I don't want a store credit - I'm being penalized for their bad merchandise. And, I'm being forced to buy with them again to 'get' my return shipping 'credit'. Baloney!

I've tried to call them a few times this morning - seems they are unavailable? Is this how it goes with ILoveDooney? Why would anyone order from them? I know many of you have had positive experiences with them.

I need some moral support here ladies!