Honored Contributor

I've gone off the deep end on VB colors in her products

I have 2 cross bags, a wrist bag I'm still learning the names of the color combo's so I'll try.

Ordered today, (from A) VB Laura bags in Very Berry Paisley and Bittersweet.

The other day ordered: a Euro wallet in Viva la Vera & an accordion wallet in Rhythm & Blues.

The wristlet is red, blue, turk, yellow, white, navy. paisley

one cross bag is dark lavenders, pink, lime green, some turk. not paisley

other cross bag is navy, red, orange, green and not a paisley print.

The other colors I really like are Heather, Coco Moss (which I just read on here, was retired), and Go Wild and Dogwood. I love the colors of these so much. Wonder if someone draws them and they print it out on material. They did that on Project Runway (designers). By the way, where is the Blog talked about/mentioned above in a post. Does anyone know?

Super Contributor

Re: I've gone off the deep end on VB colors in her products

Qualitygal, enjoy your new goodies, and welcome to the bright side! Smile

Contributor

Once you start liking Vera, it's hard to stop.

Sounds like you got some nice stuff.

I'm carrying my Laura bag today in Ribbons. I really like it. I have it in Olivia Pink, too.

I'm not sure what blog you're talking about. Is it OhMyVera.com ?

Occasional Contributor

LOL, It's easy to go off the deep end if you love color! I keep telling myself that I don't really need more purses and then they come up with another good sale (I especially love the ebay ones) and I buy more. The last one added a clutch wallet in ellie blue, a side by side in hello dahlia (loved the pattern but didn't get around to buying it before), a travel mug in cocoa moss, a large colorblock tote in midnight blues, and two bowlers ( plum crazy and heather) plus a large hobo in poppy fields. You thought you had a problem....{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Valued Contributor

I also went off the charts when I first found out about Vera. I find that it is easy to go overboard.

Honored Contributor

I have so many VB products in a wide variety of patterns, that I decided to try the solids. I bought a black bag and then went back and ordered it in cobalt blue. Love their solids as much as I love many of the prints. Such well made products.