Regular Contributor

With every pair of shoes I purchase from the "Q"....I wonder if Jane has tried these on???  Ha  Ha

Honored Contributor

I also often wonder how many people have tried on the shoes in the shoe stores.

Honored Contributor

When trying on in a store, I try to find a pair with all the stuffing still in the shoes.

Her trying on shoes with her bare feet grosses me out.    Lots of weird stuff grosses me out.

@Krimpette wrote:

I also often wonder how many people have tried on the shoes in the shoe stores.

Honored Contributor

Your purse and cell phone are undoubtedly carrying more bacteria and filth than Jane's foot. Handbags and cell phones have commonly been tested and found to be more bacteria laden than a toilet seat. 

Enjoy your new shoe!

Honored Contributor

Thats one thing I like about ordering shoes from Zulily, they come direct from the factory and have never been touched. They are absolutely pristine with all the original packing material in place and tissue that's uncreased  and unwrinkled.  It's the only place I know where you can get shoes in this condition. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thats one thing I like about ordering shoes from Zulily, they come direct from the factory and have never been touched. They are absolutely pristine with all the original packing material in place and tissue that's uncreased  and unwrinkled.  It's the only place I know where you can get shoes in this condition. 

Except you can't return them, if they don't fit.  Right?

Honored Contributor

I wear a 10, Jane definitely has not tried on any of my shoes..lol   But one of the reasons why  I like buying my shoes from QVC is that no one else has ever had their feet in my shoes.  If you go to shoe store, 40 people might have tried those shes on.

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Except you can't return them, if they don't fit.  Right?

@GSPgirl  That's correct but it hasn't been a problem for me.  I have received the wrong shoes a couple of times and they've given me refund, a $10. "bonus", and told me to donate the shoes. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Jane's feet sure do get a work out on these boards.  If that grosses you out you must be terrified of the grocery carts at the market, top of your desk at work, dust mites in your own home especially mattresses, mobile phones, money and the list goes on and on.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624, most of the shoes I order from Nordstrom come straight from the factory and they offer free shipping both ways plus I can return to a store near me.