Respected Contributor

How Many Sandals

[ Edited ]

How many pairs of sandals do you own? What variety? What qualities does a sandal have to have to make it into your wardrobe?

I try to have the following variety:

1 pair casual black,

1 pair black that can be a little dressier

1 pair brown very casual

1 pair brown semi-casual

1 or 2 trendy-color, casual pairs

And 3+ pairs of fashion (floral, patterned) sneakers for summer.

This year, I had a difficult time finding any sandals on QVC to refresh my sandal mix. Comfort is my #1 priority followed by style and quality. I like a flat or low heel under 2". I don't want a high wedge, no matter how high the platform at the front is, and I don't want a 3-4" block heel. I'm on my feet a lot at work and when I'm running errands. I only wear a heel above 2" if there is a special occasion.

Honored Contributor

I own 4 1/2 pairs of sandals.

2 pairs are my running around town and/or relaxing at my community.

Color:  White & navy blue

Brand:  No names from Payless

Leather w/rubber soles.

2 pairs are my "good" sandals for places I go to other than what I previously mentioned above.

Color:  Black/white & Tan

Brand:  Ryka

Rubber soles (sneaker like)

My "dressy" sandals are my open toe mules which I wear to fancy gatherings ie: weddings, showers, etc.

1/2 cause they are more shoe like (slip on no straps) than a sandal.

Color:  Multi w/gold trim

Brand:  Perignon

2 inch cork heel, wooden sole

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Too many to count.  All flats, no thongs, many Alegria but a bunch of others too.  I probably have 8-10 in various shades of turquoise plus just about every other color. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I' too embarrassed to even count them. I have a sandal problem, I just love them and tend to buy a pair that I like in several colors. I donated a bunch in early spring, but I still have way too many.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Do Birkenstocks count? If they do, then I would say more than I would ever need! Smiley Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

Too many to count.....mainly Munro American. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Many Sandals

[ Edited ]

I just counted: 17 pairs of Birkenstock/Birki's sandals. A few years ago, I bought most of them from 6PM dot com for around $50/pair. I have 2 pairs black patent leather, 1 pair grey patent leather, suede, smooth leather, flowery. All colors!!! Love my sandals.

Trusted Contributor

About 30Woman Surprised or moreWoman Very Happy Summer is my favorite and love wearing sandals.

Valued Contributor

I wasn't sure how many, so I did a quick count....27.  Most all of them are Hotter's, style Candice.  I have every color they have made in the last 7 years.

I still have my first pair, which were beige when I bought them but are now olive green.  When they have begun to look shabby I repaint them with leather shoe paint to a color I don't have.  This spring I made a pair of yellow and a pair of red.  Once painted, they look brand new again!

I just ordered my first pair of Sketchers sandals in a flowered fabric.  I wonder if they will ace out my Hotter's?!

Respected Contributor

Not sure how many.  Definitely have two dressy pairs.  I like a wedge heel.  Several casual pairs.