Frequent Contributor

Hello Ladies and Happy New Year!

I just started reading this forum when the Florentine Line hit the Q and discovered this forum exists.

I have a question.....what is the Trade-In program on the D&B's. I have about 8 or so D&B bags which I bought on the Q going back over the last 5 years or so and more current. They are all the high-end designs, price points and various styles. I may have worn each one 2x at the most because the D&B line was really not a passion of mine and shouldn't have purchased to begin with....that is until the beautiful leather of the Florentine was introduced. They are in absolute pristine condition and all look the same as the day they arrived.

I have had terrible luck with the Florentine's I've received from the Q as they must have been worn to death and then returned and QVC absolutely did not inspect these bags at all before just re-selling to other customers like myself who didn't purchase the Florentine's or the Nubucks during the 1st presentation.

Needless to say I will never purchase a Florentine or Nubuck from the Q ever again as I've had the same problem with 4 of the bags in the both of those lines.....amazing what people will do with such a costly bag unless they never intended to keep it in the first place. How can people actually trash and I mean trash these beautiful bags in such a short period of time?

Okay back to the Trade-In program.... will those who know how this work please be so kind as to filling me in?

I hope I can get some input from those who are familiar with the Trade-In program as I'm not interested in selling on E-bay.

Thanks so much!