Valued Contributor

I get emails from National Clothing. They offer quite a few stretchable keds shoes that are not athletic shoes. I also always look at Foot Smart too!

I went to a local dept store called Belks looking for shoes this weekend - they don't carry any wide shoes. I tried on sizes from 11 to 9.5 in Alegria, Clarks, Easy Spirit and one other brand. The sales girls was very patient but kept insisting that shoes about one inch past my toe "fit". LOL

On 2/6/2015 shiningstar said:

I need recommendations on a comfortable casual shoe that I can wear to church and work. I have arthritis in my feet along with bunions. I need a shoe that is flexable and a wide width. Two pair of Clark's have been sent back to the Q. Not wide enough and not flexable. As some of you know, it is so hard to find a wide shoe.

Easy Sprits are comfortable. StageStore.com has GREAT deals on shoes. They always have different kinds & sizes, I think it's some kind of a store like Marshalls, cause their inventory, sales, discounts always change. I've bought my adult Sons name brand shirts for $9.99, & a Great watch that's a name brand the younger guys like, for my son for 14.99. I've seen quite a few styles in Easy Sprit & good prices on this site as well. Good Luck

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have found going to a local independent store has been a foot saver for me. My local store has very knowledgeable people and they will special order if I need it. I expected to pay lots more, but they are very competitive. If I have a problem, they either fix it or refund my money. I have found online ordering doesn't work well for me.

Honored Contributor

Check out The walking shoe company, abeo shoes,also Hotter shoes, made in England, online site.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.