Honored Contributor

Help with Vionic sneaker sizing

I need a new pair of walking shoes. I wear a 43 regular ( not narrow) in Birkenstock Boston's and a 42 regular in Arizona Sandals. I have 4 pair of Vionic Sandals in 12 wide which fit fine but I can tell I could probably wear an 11 without issue. Of course I wear those without socks. I'm only just slightly in c/d in regular shoes in a bare foot. Should I go ahead and try the 11w in the Vionic sneaker?

I wish I had a local store where I could try on all the sizes to get a perfect fit but the only store near me that sells Vionic doesn't carry anything above a 10.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help with Vionic sneaker sizing

I'm right there with you, jaxmom. Wear 10M in open shoes, 11M in closed. 10.5 almost nonexistent. Have 2 pair Vionic sneakers in size 11 that fit fine with regular- thickness socks. Have size 10 Vionic slippers which are also fine. My local Skechers store does not go above 10, and I have a pair of size 11 Mocs that are too big ! I'm looking now at A335079 (mule) can't decide on size. If you will wear the sneakers without socks, you will probably be ok. Let us know what you decide. Good Luck. Peace out. Oh, and if you find a place that sells new feet, please share, LOL.
Honored Contributor

LOL I went with the 12w ones and I'm just going to see how they fit. I'll exchange if I have to.

Honored Contributor

Well I got them and they were too big. I'm sending them back to exchange for an 11. They were too long and my heel was lifting when I tried to walk in them, in the house. And that was wearing my thickest socks.

Frequent Contributor

Sorry the 12 didn't work. My mules were too big as well. Flopped around. I'll go to Aerosoles store in Mall, and try there (((sigh))). Good Luck with size 11.
Respected Contributor

I wear a 10.5 (great, no one makes it.) And I'm B width but narrow in the heels. They increase heel width with shoe size. I bought Vionics in 11 and they were too big and wide. Now I wear the 10's.

Honored Contributor

I got my 11 wides today and they fit nicely. I have a second pair that should be here in a few days.