Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone bought new shoes this year?

@debfau  Very nice!

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx 

Yes, I’ve bought shoes. I work full time so my need for shoes has not gone away. 

Valued Contributor

@willdob3 Great!  That's good that in these times you still have your job.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I purchased a pair of sandals that are a slide in a pewter/taupe by Clarks.  I have to go through my shoes because most of them sit in individual pouches on the back of the door.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1  I like pewter.  It goes with so much.  Do you like your shoe rack over the door?  I keep shoes in boxes and would like to free up some closet space.

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx   Yes, I do.  My only complaint is I have to dust the part of the shoe that sticks out of the slot.  Someone should invent a cover that goes over each slot so the shoes stay dust free.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1   Yikes!  I never thought of the dust!

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx   I dust mine but I have still been looking for an over the door with covers.  If you have a large closet, the shoe tree that hangs on the inside of your closet on the pole you hang your clothes on is very nice.  It looks square and long and has slots for the shoes.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 

@Katcat1 wrote:

@pprmntstx   I dust mine but I have still been looking for an over the door with covers.  If you have a large closet, the shoe tree that hangs on the inside of your closet on the pole you hang your clothes on is very nice.  It looks square and long and has slots for the shoes.

Thanks!  I'll check it out!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@jpie Just thought you'd like to know Foot Smart carries all sorts of orthotics  and things for shoes and feet.Smiley Happy

I've used them for years.