Not applicable

I have purchased a number of handbags and am STILL looking for the perfect bag. My dream handbag would be:

1. East/West design (I feel North/South ends up being too deep...especially for short women).

2. One outer pocket for sunglasses.

3. One outer pocket for regular glasses.

4. One outer pocket for smartphone.

5. One outer pocket for keys (I usually have 4 keys plus an automatic car door opener on a keychain and don't want to be fumbling around in some parking lot looking for it).

By the way, these pockets should be able to be securely fastened (flaps or magnetic closures) so things don't accidentally fall out. Would love to see someone put these ideas to good use in a stylish bag.

Respected Contributor

Handbag nut - so I'm not alone!!!

My requirements are exactly like yours - and I found the handbag just recently on the bay website (see my other post).

I searched & searched for months not willing to settle for anything but what I want in a handbag.

Seriously, I spent countless hours online and finally found it. I knew it when I saw it. It is a great Cole Haan with securely fastened flaps/magnetic pockets (4 total). I do believe I have found the bag that was meant to be mine.

Good luck! I totally resonate with your specifications and desires. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown