Super Contributor
I received this today. I don't know how to post a picture but I will try. It is very beautiful. I was torn between black and blue, but I have several lovely black bags. It is the darkest blue I have seen. It really looks black...like a dark sapphire. It is a large bag, a bit larger than the Florentine tab satchel Dooney (the older one)...but is SO light, feels like half the weight, It has a middle zipper divider pocket that fits my full,size I pad or a wallet and a few other things. It has 2 cell phone pockets on one side, and just a large space on the other. It has very long shoulder straps, long enough to fit over a heavy wool coat and a removable crossbody strap, 20" long. It has five brass feet. It has the Gucci logo. I like,that there is no closure, although I know many of you want a full outside zipper. It is a soft pebble leather. The card says it has not been waterproofed, so I am going to call and see if I can condition and seal it. Also,the lining is a light cream cotton, like thin burlap, which I would like to seal, It is the prettiest purse I have ever owned. The 15 items I am returning In response to "the letter" will pay for it, plus the other $500 by not buying for a month, it is my early BD present. Thanks for those who encouraged me,
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Now I want it too Smiley Happy haven't seen it before....

Super Contributor
Congratulations! You will love it and feel like a million every time you carry it.
Contributor

Nice bag. May I please ask a favor? Can you make sure and open/break the seal on everything that you're sending back? That will ensure that it goes back into inventory in an ""As Is"" state for the rest of us.

Valued Contributor

Oops, I thought Shopping Mama thought you'd be returning your GUCCI but I guess she is referring to the bags/items you are returning to QVC Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Honestly you will love this bag for a long time....it's quality and it will stand the test of time. It seems like a lot of $$ but you only need one great bag. Enjoy!!!

Super Contributor
On 7/11/2014 Shopping_Mama said:

Nice bag. May I please ask a favor? Can you make sure and open/break the seal on everything that you're sending back? That will ensure that it goes back into inventory in an "As Is" state for the rest of us.

if it was sold on QVC I'd be happy to help you out. but Gucci doesn't sell on QVC. I've looked for "a seal" on all the Gucci and on QVC products, and can't find a seal...perhaps you're thinking of sonething you own, one of the 7 seals? Smiley Wink Besides, QVC will be selling everything I send back as new. They are unused by me, although several were clearly returns when I got them,.oooooooh, maybe what you mean is that I open all the bags I get. No probleM. I can do that with one hand whole fondling my gucci with the other. Smiley Happy