Super Contributor

I typically wear a 5.5 or 6 in shoes. In Skechers and Aerosoles I take a 5.5 as they tend to run larger on me. If you are in between sizes, I would size down as that has been my experience. Hope that helps.

Valued Contributor

I am a true 11 1/2 and I can wear the 11W in this brand. I was so thankful so for ladies who might wear an 11 1/2 or even a 12 try the WIDE. I wear some size 12 shoes so I recommend if interested at least ordering to SEE if it works for you. If it does not then return them but you will NEVER KNOW unless you try them on for yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

From the reviews already listed for the tsv it seems there is a sizing inconsistency this time around. Bummer!

Respected Contributor
On 2/7/2015 Matty6 said:
On 2/7/2015 doglover3 said:

I guess I am the odd person here because I wear an 8 in all shoes other than sandals which I wear a 7 1/2 but in my Sketchers I had to get 8 1/2(got mine at Kohl's). I have 2 pair in navy, 2 in white, 2 in brown suede and 1 in black suede.

I am debating on these since my blue and white ones are canvas and on air these look different, not like my canvas ones.

Doglover3, I have seen these in the sketchers store in my local mall yesterday. [much more money.] I tried them on and they fit perfectly [stayed true to size in my 8.5] I knew that the Q was going to have them on this morning so I tried on the pink color in the store and very comfortable [more comfortable then my canvas if that is possible] I knew I was going to order multiples this morning so, I was glad to be able to try them on in the store first before ordering at the Q. Stay true to size I did not need to go up in these. Hope this helps you? [Also did not have as many color choices as the Q did]Wink

wish I had read this sooner, too late now so will have to wait for sales I guess now

Esteemed Contributor
Yes I find they fit true to size. Both my go walks and regular Skechers are 8 1/2.
Respected Contributor

I find they run true to size, however, some are more comfortable than others. I bought two pairs of the original ones and have just about worn them out. I have gone in stores and tried on the newer ones and they would not feel as good. Maybe they would slip off my heel or rub the bone in my foot etc. I saw some presented on the Q a few weeks ago and went into a store and tried them on and so glad I did not order them.

Honored Contributor

They run 1/2 size small. I'm an 8.5 in Go Walks (most) and an 8 in most shoes. Some on the Q run true to size though. I think the Q ones are different.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor
Oops!
Contributor
I have a few pair of the GoWalks and love them. How do you ladies clean them? Have you put them in your washers?
Trusted Contributor

I am a true 8M. I wear an 8 in all Skechers styles EXCEPT for the GoWalks. GoWalks fit me best in 7.5. They are a looser fitting loafer type shoe, and my heel comes right out of them if I buy my true size 8. I see there are many TSV reviews posted with buyers having same issue. My advice would be to go to a B & M store and try on a few styles in the GoWalk line. Then you'll know what size to order online. BTW, there is a Florida dept. store that carries Skechers styles for about half the QVC price. They offer sales, discount coupons, cash back, no tax if you live outside FL, and free shipping--and there is no time limit on returns. The store starts with letter B. My last 2 pairs of GoWalks purchased online from them cost me $33 each!