Valued Contributor
On 10/29/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/29/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/29/2014 tough_kitty said: I like the 15 inch option better. Who needs a 17 inch long handbag???? I mean, seriously!?

Agree. On the other hand, the two inch depth on the 14" version is too narrow, even if that size would otherwise have significant appeal...

True. Bags designed by men?? And I hear the high end designer bags are just for looks, not functionality since those who can afford those, usually ha e their own driver and don't carry around a lot of stuff Smiley Happy

???? I have a LV speedy AND I find it is very functional.Just as functional as any of my other bags. I, however, do not see where it is worth what my SIL paid for it. It is VERY GOOD QUALITY, but of no better quality than bags 1/4 the price. I LOVE nice handbags (so does SIL, but she can afford the LV"S I can not, and would not) I AM NOT knocking anyone who pays those kinds of prices, Just stating my opinion NO< my SIL does not have her own driver Smiley Happy I do, his name is husband LOL!!!

Valued Contributor
I said "usually" Smiley Wink as always, there are exceptions to the rule.
Contributor

Interesting ~ thanks for posting the design reference, pic123.

If a GILI comes out in the Artsy MM design/shape/handle, I am there...

Honored Contributor

I bought that for my daughter. I said, "It looks like a suitcase". She said, "I like big bags Mom, please send it".

Oh! Well, mine is smaller but full of more stuff than she puts in her's so it's all equial.