Trusted Contributor

I was excited to watch the new Koolaburra by UGG show but the vendor literally giggled and laughed through every single presentation.  Not a nervous laugh, just an obnoxious over the top giddiness.  This brand needs a more serious ambassador, this one drove me away.

Trusted Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

I was excited to watch the new Koolaburra by UGG show but the vendor literally giggled and laughed through every single presentation.  Not a nervous laugh, just an obnoxious over the top giddiness.  This brand needs a more serious ambassador, this one drove me away.

I just said to my husband "I don't think I can watch this an entire hour ... her laugh is driving me nuts." 

Respected Contributor

I'm waiting to order until I can read reviews.  My problem with UGG's us the fact that the foot bed is flat, no support at all.  If these have arch support, etc., I will give them a try. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree Smiley Sad had to mute  was annoying Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Turned it off, the incessant giggling was not worth the annoyance.  Will not watch this brand when it has 1-hr shows. I'll look at the offerings online.....

Valued Contributor

With all the negative campaign ads lately, I'll take the giggling.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show, only watched a couple of the videos and I couldn't even watch all of those.  I can't stand it, when they refer to any inanimate object as if it were a person.

"She" is...no, she is not.  These are shoes, not a person.  Just say "they".  I really hate this affectation.  Oddly enough, I didn't notice too much of the giggling; probably because the constant "she" and "her" grated on my ears.

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic  I bought two pairs of Uggs on sale last year.  Both of them have arch support inside.  They may look flat but they are not.  Uggs are on sale @ Nordstrom now.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

That giggle was driving me insane! Turned it off. I also hate referring to items as “she”. Just... don’t do that. 

Honored Contributor

Sounds like nervousness to me.