Super Contributor

I just bought and returned my first and only pair (the tsv)  Loved the suede and look, and the height is not an issue because of the platform; however, for me the sole is cumbersome and it is like walking on a concrete block. 

Respected Contributor

Fly London Shoes have changed my life.  I generally wear pants suits to work. Fly London's are good looking enough for my professional pants suits.  I can wear Fly London's every day and can walk and do everything.  In the past I used to wear heels. I never realized how tired I was at the end of the day.   When I wear a skirt suit or dress I still wear heels, but not for pants suits.  Best discovery of my life. As far as I am concered they are worth every penny.

Honored Contributor

They have a pair of leather high top sneakers they had on this morning that I love!! They are $200 though sigh.

Regular Contributor

i have 2 pairs of warmer weather style fly londons (sandal wedge) both purchased from qvc.  one says made in china, one in portugal.  I just purchased a mary jane style that can be worn all seasons and it also says made in china.  the leather isn't as soft/supple as the one made in portugal.  makes me wonder if the company has changed (if so, they should really reduce their prices!).  i sent a message to fly london website inquiring and have not had any response yet.  qvc is unable to tell me anything about the manufacturer when i inquired about a specific style.  I used to really love these shoes but if quality changes, I will not be a return customer.

Respected Contributor

I wear Fly London's for work all of the time except when I wear a dress.  Mostly I wear pantsuits.  The comfort of Fly London has changed me forever.  I am not as tired at end of day like I was when I wore heels everyday. Best purchases ever!

Regular Contributor

just to update for anyone interested....I got a reply from Dean Bosco, the main guy for Fly London!  He said they have several production lines in different countries including Portugal and China but they follow the same quality standards.  Glad I got a response.  I really do love their shoes.

Honored Contributor

@GinzTonic,@Lolakimono,  Hello Ladies!  Better late than never.  

As we know, I have only (sigh) nine pair of Fly London!  My foot is slightly wide, (plus I taught for 37 years) so I have to wear the styles most open on the top.  The lace up can take you everywhere, liiks fantastic with all but the basic shift dress, and now there are (almost) classic pumps too!

I can't do this shape at all or the totally enclosed ones, unhappily, because the comfort is unsurpassed.  All the girls in Channel wore them (perforated, or not) and looked wonderful when I worked for Belk.

"As Is" FLY London Perforated Wedge Sandals - Yala Perf - A278754

The first day I saw this shoe, I ran the Lancome rep rep down and said "What IS that?!!!  This is what she wore.  The leather is artwork!

Yumify!  Breathtaking on! (sold at Q).

Image result for fly london Yumi