Respected Contributor

I was just at my local hyvee grocery store,and saw where the are now selling Nike and addis flipflops

Price is 29.95.pretty soon nail salons will be added.kinda like a walmart

Honored Contributor

Not surprised.  Grocery stores and drugstores have be used as banks for "cash back" for years.

Honored Contributor

I like to wear spa-type slippers around the house. I can't wear flipflops that have a plastic insole...makes my feet sweat. I just found these on the View Your Deal website for $11 a pair. If you buy three pairs then the shipping is free otherwise it's $3.99. I bought three pairs...blue, gray and black. These are machine washable, too.

Women's Memory Foam Soft Knit Thong Slipper W/French Terry Insole/Lining & A Knit Side Trim - Reg price is $26 now $11

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I was just at my local hyvee grocery store,and saw where the are now selling Nike and addis flipflops

Price is 29.95.pretty soon nail salons will be added.kinda like a walmart

When I was a kid (1970s), I would get my sneakers at the supermarket...They had good deals....

Respected Contributor

thankyou for this info.i am definetly going to check out this website.these flipflops for around the house are super cute

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee These spa flip flops are precious and would be a great addition to my arsenal of shoes.  I have been wearing pillow slides in my house to protect my feet from the wood floors and they too will make the feet sweat and stick to your shoe.  Thanks for sharing your "finds" with us all.