Contributor

First D&B Purchase After 10+ Years

I just ordered the Dooney & Bourke Small Wilson Satchel in tangerine from Dooney.com {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}and cannot wait to receive it. It's been too long time since I've purchased anything, more Coach and Furla for the last few years, but watching all the presentations on QVC and reading and seeing all the posts here got me interested again.

I saw someone recently in the mall wearing one in red and it got me wanting to try it on for myself. Saw it in Macy's yesterday in bone and ivy but no tangerine. It is really beautiful, nice size and it felt great in my hands. The leather is beautiful. It was on sale for $261 (and at Dooney.com) but I had a 20% off coupon. Unfortunately, when the sales lady at Macy's tried to order me the tangerine she said that they were all sold out...none to be had at the warehouse or other stores.

The Wilson leather reminds me of the All Weather Leather when they first came out. The sales lady at D&B.com said it was similar but it was indeed different. I don't see it but it doesn't matter. The combo of the honey leather trim and the contrast of the tangerine interests me so I hope I'm not disappointed when it arrives.

Just got off the phone with D&B and she shall be mine in 5-7 business days. I've read a few reviews on the Q that the tangerine is a really nice color. Do any of you have it? What are your thoughts on the color?