Esteemed Contributor

FYI Clarks sandals (priced low on Q)

I wanted to tell you all if you like Clarks sandals. These Lexi Clarks item number A373147 are on sale for 28 and change in AS IS. I got a pair today (white) and nothing is wrong with them. I cant believe people are not buying them up! (I also have the turquoise pair I paid way more for last year!) They have Narrow, Medium, Wide, and Double Wide in many colors and sizes. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

Re: FYI Clarks sandals (priced low on Q)

I have a different pair of Clark's sandals with the Lexi footbed and they're great. They were a godsend when I had plantar fasciitis. These are definitely worth trying at $28. 

Valued Contributor

I got these when they were the TSV. The size that fit perfectly in other Lexi styles was too small across the instep and too long. But they were gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm at the point now where comfort beats fashion in shoes. My first choice in boots, shoes and sandals is always Clark's. I must have 6 pr. of Lexi sandals purchased over the last few years from Q.

QVC's prices are usually less than the website and the Clark store. The Clark outlets never seem to have a good selection in my size...not worth the drive. 

***Yay! A positive post from Shanus. 😜

Super Contributor

Would these be a good choice for extensive walking?  Thanks!