Honored Contributor

is on Rue Lala today.  I bought my favorite (lower) wedge pump for under $100.  They wear like iron and are as comfortable as can be.

Respected Contributor

Thanks!!  I love Fly London!  Going to look now.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Love FL!  Have 10 pair!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Am I  the only one who just saw 180.00 for a ugly pair of shoes.Are they made of gold,quess I am the person who thinks that is a horrible price.those shoes are not for me.

Honored Contributor

I watched the show for a few minutes---I hope they are comfy because they are really ugly!!! And too espensive for my budget. No offense to anyone, JMO. Never heard of this brand before QVC. Maybe I'll try on a pair just to see for myself. They have to make me feel like I can walk on water before I would pay all that $$. Feel the same way about handbags too---just me.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl

@bewise

I agree some of them are unattractive.  In fall and winter, I wear their plain wedge pump. (with pants) They are extremely comfortable.  I buy them on sale.  The ones I ordered from Rue Lala (recently) came yesterday.  They are a dark pewter color and (I think) a nice alternative to black.

I have a few pairs of their wedge sandals that (again) were purchased on sale.

I first saw them in Nordstrom. (before QVC started carrying them)

In September there is a FL TSV suede boot for $140.  The sizing appears to be different.  I am usually a 6.5 but in boots a 7.  (for thicker socks)  I've always ordered  37.  This boot said a 7 should be a 38.

Honored Contributor

wondered if Nordstrom would carry them---think I'll go try on a pair next time I'm there. most brands have ugly styles--- but also have cute ones too. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

wondered if Nordstrom would carry them---think I'll go try on a pair next time I'm there. most brands have ugly styles--- but also have cute ones too. 

@wagirlNordstrom has them on line.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,   It's refreshing to see they are bringing different styles.  I actually like the lower wedge that is new.  The higher one is too high for me.  Are their shoes comfortable?  Do they have a soft footbed?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ECBG,   It's refreshing to see they are bringing different styles.  I actually like the lower wedge that is new.  The higher one is too high for me.  Are their shoes comfortable?  Do they have a soft footbed?

@Katcat1The footbed is SO soft!  A lot of ladies in retail wear them!  When I worked for Belk after teaching, all of the girls in Chanel wore them!

They would have on long black lace and mixed fabric skirts, short skirts,

slacks, with FL shoes they looked so chic and up to date. 

They wore this one through the winter with ankle length tights. It looks really good, but styles like these are too narrow for me because they cover too much of my foot.

FLY London Peep-Toe Leather Wedge Sandals - Yone - A280927