Esteemed Contributor

Footwear News has a new article about the FFANY gala this evening and a photo gallery from the pink carpet to go along with it:

https://footwearnews.com/2018/fashion/awards/ffany-shoes-on-sale-breast-cancer-charity-2018-12026944...

L-R: Ron Fromm, CEO and president, FFANY, Katy Perry, and Mike George, CEO, Qurate Retail Group.

Jill Martin

Respected Contributor

I watched some of it. Was disappointed when one pair of shoes I liked were sold out almost immediately and another was not available in my size. Guess I saved some money.

Honored Contributor

I looked at the lineup a few days ago. Leah on PM Style Q2 earlier this week showed a great pr of suede slip on flats by hush puppies that were calling my name. I bought those in the more brit tan shade, they're on the way to me. Love the style so much I went on the hunt for more perhaps and found tons of colors of this same style on amazon. Bought a pr of navy suede, arrived yesterday, fit perfectly look great on!

These shoes sold out before here before ffany even started last night. These hush puppies and only one other pr of gorgeous leather flats that I almost bought too.

These 2 pair of shoes on sale for ffany were THE ONLY 2 pair that were worth buying. This is the first year I've ever seen a ton of shoes for this great cause certainly not worth buying - so unfortunate.

Esteemed Contributor

Jill Martin is sparkling in that beautiful dress.🎀

Cogito ergo sum