Frequent Contributor
I have about 22 dooneys. Now the swede hobo comes out. I'm thinking enough is enough. How many bags can one persen have?
Frequent Contributor
Omg! Please excuse my spelling errors.
Valued Contributor

Tell me about it.... I only have 10 so far but I know some ladies have as many as 400!!!

I love that suede hobo bag too!!!! And just so you know - last night they said they will have more bags in suede.....so.....enough?? I don't think so Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I love that suede bag too! I can't buy right now as I bought my first THREE Dooneys last month!! Smiley Wink But I want that green suede hobo for the fall.

KJPA
Honored Contributor

More handbags than bags under the eyes is a good thing.

Honored Contributor

I think the cabbage rose is quite lovely but I'm not buying any new bags right now.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

OK, I decided I don't "need" another handbag right now, so I'll wait till the bags I like are on sale....even if I have to wait until black Friday or Christmas.... who knows, by that time I may not even like them anymore Smile

Honored Contributor
On 7/13/2014 tough_kitty said:

OK, I decided I don't "need" another handbag right now, so I'll wait till the bags I like are on sale....even if I have to wait until black Friday or Christmas.... who knows, by that time I may not even like them anymore Smile

Waiting is good when we can force ourselves to do it... I've found very often that if I wait long enough my zeal for a particular bag fades and when it doesn't then I know I really want it...

As for how many... well, I'm probably among the worst people to ask... as historically, I routinely find myself doing the handbag walk of shame...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
On 7/14/2014 stevieb said:
On 7/13/2014 tough_kitty said:

Waiting is good when we can force ourselves to do it... I've found very often that if I wait long enough my zeal for a particular bag fades and when it doesn't then I know I really want it...

As for how many... well, I'm probably among the worst people to ask... as historically, I routinely find myself doing the handbag walk of shame...

It's always fun to see new styles of handbags that we want. Then comes the hard part... waiting to see if we really want them and hoping they will be on sale soon. Usually, it's worth the wait.

As for how many bags one person can have????? Well, this isn't the best place to ask that question unless you want to encourage some snarky responses by some posters. {#emotions_dlg.sad} This should be a forum of handbag enthusiasts. But my answer to your question is that only you can decide how many handbags are enough for you. As long as you can afford them and still pay all your other bills and other obligations, take care of yourself and your family, save for the future, and be generous to those in need..... then you can have as many handbags as you want. Money and space are usually the limiting factors for most of us. But we all choose to spend our money differently.... some go on vacations, some buy new cars, some go out for dinner or drinks, some buy lots of clothes... the list of ways to spend is long. It's all about choices and resources.

Enjoy all your handbags.