Valued Contributor

My sandals arrived today and I tried them on. So disappointed. They are a beautiful shade of blue, the toe box fits great and is adjustable, but the back strap is too long. I can't tighten it up enough. The Velcro is so thick that it won't come through the ring, and fully tightened it's about a half to 3/4 of an inch too long. So it flops against the back of my heel.

IvI' noticed this with Earth before. Either the back strap won't tighten enough, or it's way too short.

Contributor

Might be a faulty product.

Super Contributor

Gee that's too bad, because I got mine yesterday and am in love with them! 

I told my husband FINALLY shoes that fit right out of the box, so that probably shows that these came out of the factory fitting really "weird" feet like mine and won't work for people with more "normal" feet. Woman Wink

Believe me I know it's aggravating to order shoes and they aren't right because I've tried a million QVC shoes and had to return quite a few. So sorry they didn't work for you. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks. I am always hopeful when I order shoes. I’m going to wear these around the house for a while and see, but they will probably go back.

Respected Contributor

I also ordered a pair of these & they came today & I have the same issue.  The footbed is quite comfy & supportive to stand in it & I can adjust the front straps over the toe box to fit, but the back strap around the heel is not adjustable at all & the velcro strap over my ankle has such a gap, even fastened as tight as it can go, that there's air between the strap around my heel & over the top of my ankle.  I can't walk comfortably or safely with my foot flopping around in the shoe like that, so I will be returning them.

Frequent Contributor
I won’t be buying Earth shoes no that I learned they furloughed Sally Combs. I’m late to the game I assume, but if anyone is just learning this too, email QVC and Earth.