Super Contributor

Dooney Pebbled Zip Zip Satchel on Zappos

This bag is avaliable at Zappos, now. Gives good pictures and views of bag, plus colors for anyone who might have this one under consideration.
Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney Pebbled Zip Zip Satchel on Zappos

And of course the advantage to there is free shipping both ways, though they pretty much do full retail forever, much like the Q does! Although, if you wait long enough, they do actually do pretty good sales. It takes quite a while though.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Macys has bags on sale for 25% off if you order more than one of their bags. Today and tomorrow only. I plugged in two to see and it would be 300.00 instead of 400.00. Free shipping. The don't have all the colors and the bag is a tiny bit shorter but it's the zip satchel.

BAGS

I am looking at the black and the white one.

New Contributor

I just received this bag in cobalt, $148 from ILD with free shipping. This bag is a great size and shape for me, and I like the pebbled leather, it seems sturdy but not too heavy. In the old AWL vintage styles I always liked the Norfolk bag, and this is very similar shape, with a wide opening that's easy to see. The cobalt is an interesting color; it's not as purple/blue as it looked on line, more of a cobalt heading into navy. I'm thinking it is probably a good year-round color. I don't change bags daily, so I hope this will be bright enough--yet neutral enough--to wear with most outfits. Some years ago I had a bag in that light apple green that was so popular, and I was amazed that it went with virtually everything. I'm hoping this cobalt may be similar.

I never used to find the Dooney key leashes that handy until I recently got a car with remote start. Now I leave the car key fob zipped in my purse and my house and office keys on the leash, which is long enough that I can just pull it out and unlock the door. No more digging through a big bag to find my keys!