Respected Contributor

Does anyone wear and recommend the Softwalk shoes?

I have terrible feet, knees and hips.  I been researching comfort shoes and came across this brand.  It is supposed to be one of the best for plantar fasciitis because of the egg crate innersole and the wonderful support. 

They are rather pricey, but I'll pay anything for a comfortable shoe. 

Any recomendations?  I wear an 8N, which doesn't help in my search. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone wear and recommend the Softwalk shoes?

@Georgiagrama I actually just received a pair last week that I ordered from Nordstrom’s. They’re a classic Mary Jane style black pair—-and I have very narrow feet 8.5N. I really love them! About 99% of my shoes are Munro so I was uneasy about ordering them. They have better than expected support. I have no doubt that the maryjane strap helps enormously with staying on my feet well. I’m afraid their pumps might not stay on my narrow heel....but I have no way of really knowing without trying them. Munro shoes are great!! I highly recommend munro for fantastic support....and they last forever. They’re pricey, though. I’ve been impressed with softwalk, too. SAS shoes, sadly, just don’t fit my feet well. Good luck! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple pairs of Softwalk.....quite a few foot issues...

Softwalk is one of the best brands i have tried.....

also Walking Cradles  and one or two Easy Spirit

Honored Contributor

Check 6pm,and zuilly they have them,they have earth on zuilly today ,real cheap price.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.