Contributor

I received a pair of Vionic Sandals today.  The box was torn and the paper inside was wrinkled, should have been a sign.  I took the first shoe out and there were DIRTY TOE AND HEEL PRINTS ON BOTH SANDALS !!  This is disgusting !!  Ive returned products before that were all used up when they arrived.  What has happened to quality control ??   Im just about done with QVC !  Shoppers should be treated better than this. 

Respected Contributor

No excuse for that. I hope it gets straightened out in your favor.

QVC Customer Care

@OkDJ wrote:

I received a pair of Vionic Sandals today.  The box was torn and the paper inside was wrinkled, should have been a sign.  I took the first shoe out and there were DIRTY TOE AND HEEL PRINTS ON BOTH SANDALS !!  This is disgusting !!  Ive returned products before that were all used up when they arrived.  What has happened to quality control ??   Im just about done with QVC !  Shoppers should be treated better than this. 

We are so very sorry for the inconvenience of your Vionic order. I have sent you an e-mail in regards to your order. 

Thank you,

Honored Contributor

I tried on an expensive brand of high heel suede clogs one day in Dillards.  There were indentions where the person's toes had been, and they were obviously worn upon closer inspection.  

Of course, I didn't buy them!

Honored Contributor

@OkDJ  I had that happen to an "As Is"  pair I ordered and they were filthy dirty.  QVC needs to apply limitations as to what condition is acceptable when returning and if they don't do that then they need to throw out the shoes that look like that.  It's gross and disgusting.   Cat Mad

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

This isn't the first time this has been discussed and complained about. I too received AS Is shoes in very poor condition and will not order again because of this. The returns are evidently not being examined for wear or else you would not have this occurring. Some people will wear a shoe for 3 weeks and send it back, the As Is loafers I ordered were well worn, dirty and smelly. Who would pack shoes like that up and send them out to a customer who is expecting a like new product.

Respected Contributor

Where's quality control?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

This isn't the first time this has been discussed and complained about. I too received AS Is shoes in very poor condition and will not order again because of this. The returns are evidently not being examined for wear or else you would not have this occurring. Some people will wear a shoe for 3 weeks and send it back, the As Is loafers I ordered were well worn, dirty and smelly. Who would pack shoes like that up and send them out to a customer who is expecting a like new product.

I would think is this some kind of health code violation? I'm not trying to be dramatic but wonder if a prior user had a foot fungus/bacteria, etc.

Trusted Contributor

@OkDJ wrote:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! yes, that IS disgusting!

Respected Contributor

Received a pair of "as is" Alegria's last year that cost $72 and they looked like someone had worn for the entire 30 days and returned...LOL with that being said I sent them back because $72 was too much to pay for something that was in such bad condition...I guess it is just me but I would not have sent those shoes out to anyone...Customer Service helped with the return but I was cautious with future "as is" shoe purchases.  Now I have since purchased two pair of Clarks sandals "as is" and received practically new shoes so we do take a chance ordering "as is"