Frequent Contributor

Discount code for Q card holders

I heard Pat mentione during AM style today that Q card holders can use code LOVEOFSHOES for 15% off on shoe purchase today.  Haven't tried it but wanted to pass on to any who may be interested in trying.

Honored Contributor

Re: Discount code for Q card holders

As far as I'm concerned QVC can go pound sand.  I've supported them generously for over 30 years and have never gotten a promotional code.  I'm sick of their discriminatory policies that exclude loyal customers and those smart enough to not have a Q Card with a ballooning interest rate. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Get 15% off* one pair of shoes with your QCard® & code LOVEOFSHOES. Now thru 4/9. Maximum savings of $20.

i am happy that QCARD holders are now getting some meaningful perks, and not just extra easy payments.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Pat mentioned the shoe discount code yesterday when presenting Skechers... I tried the code yesterday,  and it did give me the discount....she didn't say how long the discount would be active....my understanding is it can only be used once for one pair of shoes...

Respected Contributor

This week I received a code for $10 off any purchase as a celebration of my Q card anniversary. Never gotten this in all the years I've had a Q card. 

And I don't care if their interest rate is 300%, because I pay my balance in full every month.