Occasional Contributor

Do you recall which wedge sandals you were wearing on May 4th. You were wearing those wide leg palm pants. I kept trying to get a good look at them but those crazy pants kept getting in the way. Thanks again

Honored Contributor

@trishlynn.  Hosts do not read or participate in these boards so you won't hear from Carolyn here.  You may contact her on her Facebook page for a reply.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@trishlynn   Kachina is right.  Hosts don't participate on these boards.  It wasn't Carolyn who answered you when you asked her the question on another forum.  It was posters just like you as well as one of the board moderators.  To contact Carolyn you will need to go to her Facebook page.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@trishlynn   I will look at the videos for the show between 2 and 4 pm yesterday to see if I can see the shoes you are asking about.

In the meantime, Carolyn posted this photo on her facebook page.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

Are these the shoes you are asking about or no?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hmm I looked at the items from yesterday's show and many of them don't have videos posted yet.  I think the items with videos have old videos or other hosts presenting.  This is frustrating :-(

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Maybe A352765 (Clarks), or something under Cliff's. I just googled White flats and saw several. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

Carolyn said that she was wearing Clark's sandals during that show.  She did not give an item number.  She called them "big girl shoes" because they were not the flats that she normally wears.  Looked like wedges with two wide straps that crossed in the front.  Hope you can find them on QVC.com.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@trishlynn    I didn't see the show.  Was it these?

https://www.qvc.com/Clarks-Leather-Cork-Wedge-Adjustable-Sandals---Annadel-Bari.product.A306969.html...

Occasional Contributor

No, they looked like a gold or shiny wedge. Thanks