Honored Contributor

Everyone has favorite shoe brands. Dansko's unsurpassed in comfort, style and my feet love wearing. Here are my latest additions to my wardrobe. 

A350342 / A350323 

Realize not everyone likes the same thing. For me it's a combination style and versatility, most importantly comfort. Dansko, Wins! By the way enjoy the representative, she always shares pertinent information. 

Honored Contributor

I really like Dansko ...especially their clogs.  Your new slingbacks are adorable!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

Love both styles. Slides are mainly used for home. Perfect wearing poolside. Dansko's leathers are treated. Enjoyed watching the presentations. Rep is calm and knowledgeable. True asset to the company. Sandra, Did a fine job.

Esteemed Contributor

Spenco works for me.  I often wear their men's models.  Go ahead, call me a fashionista!

I've heard really good things about Dansko, though.  Here and elsewhere.

My footwear has, over my life, generally tended towards comfort.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia 

Tried a couple styles from spenco, my foot needs more support underneath. Isn't it wonderful that we have choices. Imagine life without choice. Yikes! 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, indeed, @Sweet_Serenity .  I need the metatarsal dome - I've had a hip replaced, which changed my gait, which led to top of foot pain, and wearing Spenco shoes was a game-changer.  No more pain.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia 

Have no idea what that condition is like. Good for you, Finding something works well, and helps your condition. Time to exercise. See you soon!

Honored Contributor

I've noticed that Dansko has finally padded the footbed in the last few year.  The padded are definately better!

Unpadded

Image result for dansko sandals

PADDED

Definately more comfy!!!Smiley Happy

Related image

Respected Contributor

These are my new Dansko....Susie black milled nubuck...

Dansko Susie Black Milled Nubuck
Honored Contributor

I like the way the footbed feels on my feet ,but does anyone find as i do ,they run a liitle long?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.