Respected Contributor

I was watching the shoe show with Jane and one of the models was on, my husband looked up at the TV (from reading) and said "why is she dancing around like a pony" and he is right. The show models bounce up and down and prance like ponies when modeling shoes.

And BTW, I love the shoe show with Jane but can do without the prancing.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

That's to show how the shows are bendable. not stiff and comfortable.

Respected Contributor

I know that but they do not have to bounce around and prance to show the comfort.

In the old days a shoe model would walk around and bend her foot so we could see the comfort factor.

I find the prancing and bouncing to be very distracting.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor
On 7/4/2014 golfcartrider said:

I was watching the shoe show with Jane and one of the models was on, my husband looked up at the TV (from reading) and said "why is she dancing around like a pony" and he is right. The show models bounce up and down and prance like ponies when modeling shoes.

And BTW, I love the shoe show with Jane but can do without the prancing.

Should be "Dancing Shoe Models"

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

I wish they would stop all the "dancing", the booty bumping, the lewd pole dancing, you name it Just act like normal women and let me see if it's something I might like. I also find the bump and grind distracting and in a way demeaning to my intelligence. I don't need to see if I can do a karate kick to decide whether I like some pants.

Super Contributor

dancing shoes.