Super Contributor

Ordered sandals and they ran way narrow.  I forgot to look where they are made.  I wish instead of 'Imported' QVC would put the actual country of where they are made.  I checked the Comfortiva brand and all their shoes look like they are a copy cat of other brands.  I saw Birkenstock wannabe's and Springstep.  But the quality certainly does not match those brands despite the high price.

Honored Contributor

I don't have any experience with this brand but they're made by Sofft which have a good reputation.  I'm sure they stopped putting the country of origin on imported goods because there is so much prejudice against Chinese-made merchandise, which is where most things are made.  When I see "imported", I automatically assume China.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Always amazed. What shoe wear or items are made in the USA?  Even some American flags are made in other places, China, and not the US. To expect to have anything made in the US is ridiculous. Walmart seldom seems to have anything made in the US, and it is why they are popular and the items are inexpensive.