Trusted Contributor

I was really interested in the Clarks Briatta Key that they just showed and I thought I would check out the prices on the website that starts with a "Z" and they are priced at $84.99 and free shipping and free returns. I always check other sites for shoes because chances are they're less expensive and free shipping and free returns is an awesome bonus.

Esteemed Contributor

It's funny how QVC is always acting like they give us the best deals.I always check the "Z" & "S" websites.Their prices are usually better,& you can't beat free shipping & returns.Although "S" no longer offers free returns unless you exchange for something else.Which is still a good deal because oftentimes you need a different size or find something else you like better.

Esteemed Contributor

Just google Clarks and the name of the shoe. Several companies come up. Clarksusa.com has Briatta Key - w/free shipping. You can also google the Clarks shoe on the Q - and many times, they have it at a low price and listed "as is". I recently purchased 2 pairs of Clarks Medora line "as is" - at very low prices - and they're perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

You really need to check around with shoes......I buy from all over. I even got a pair of Sketchers on Ebay that were brand new and almost half off....

Trusted Contributor

I always check other sites before I buy shoes.  When every other site has sales, QVC still has them full price.  QVC takes $3-$5 off, and calls that clearance!  

Esteemed Contributor

Clarks has a sale on their website two for $99 plus free shipping and returns. I bought two pair. Clarks has some good offers on their website.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated

I was just going to post the sale on clarksusa.com - u beat me to it. I own over 70 pairs of shoes - mostly Clarks, Birkenstocks, and "older" Rykas. Today I went to Costco and was on-line waiting to return a few items. There was a female in front of me wearing black wedge-style shoes. I complimented the shoes and she said, "they look good - but they're not comfortable". I told her to buy Clarks. I'm becoming a shoe addict - help!!!!!