Esteemed Contributor

Finally found comfortable, attractive shoes from the Q. During the Clarks show a few weeks ago, I bought the TSV - 2 pairs of Clarks Medora Gemma in aubergine and navy in 7-1/2 wide - $60 each. They're a little long, but with heavy socks they fit.

A few days ago, I saw these shoes on the Q website AS IS --- and I ordered 2 pairs in 6-1/2 wide - grey and sand. Perfect!!!! Regular price on the site is $66. - and the AS IS price is $43. Great find!!!!

I also purchased 2 pairs Clarks Medora Elie from the Q, $66. each, 6-1/2 wide -- red and sage. Soft leather!!!! Beautiful.

I find that Clarks runs 1/2 size too long - so I order 1/2 size smaller.

Honored Contributor
Love Clarks!! Recived new pair yesterday. Last Nov treated myself to Artisan Riding Boots, Most beautiful style!! 350.00 worth every penny. Never fails garner compliments. Comfortable and Stylish. YES Clarks- Happy Dance!💃
Honored Contributor

I wear nothing but Clarks but late last year I had problems with sizing (running small).  Then I purchased a suede pair of boots that ended up giving me a corn on one of my toes.  I am going to the dr  on Monday because it is very painful.  I am contemplating on calling the store to see if I can return since I cannot wear the boots.  Tell me what is with the rising prices?  Cat Happy

kindness is strength