Trusted Contributor

QVC is on in the background... and I heard the Clarks Rep say that she likes red with pink. So, I went into the other room to see what she was doing and noticed her uneven hemline. Style?? I don't think so.

Respected Contributor
What does liking red and pink have to do with her dress? She is a lovely woman who happens to sell shoes. She doesn't claim to be a fashion expert - she just knows a lot about shoes. We all need to be a little kinder toward others and less critical over insignificant things.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/26/2015 gmkb said: What does liking red and pink have to do with her dress? She is a lovely woman who happens to sell shoes. She doesn't claim to be a fashion expert - she just knows a lot about shoes. We all need to be a little kinder toward others and less critical over insignificant things.

Well said!

Trusted Contributor

She is a very stylish woman. I love to see what she is wearing. I like red and pink, too. I think Isaac does too, at least variations of red with pink.

Anyway, she is adorable. I think she buys a lot of higher end clothing in New York City shops. Regardless, she knows how to dress no matter where she shops.

Trusted Contributor

Amy does claim to be a style ""expert"" with many years of clothing styling reporting experience. Her voice and mannerisms drive me up the wall. JMHO I have switched to Earth shoes.

Esteemed Contributor
I think Amy is really cute and good at her job. She always looks great But I don't like the hi-low look in tops nor skirts. Just a matter of individual taste. I've never ordered a pair of the Clarks she sells,though. Too many bad reviews on irregular sizing.
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor
She may be stylish but she is no Steve. I used to love watching Steve subtly flirt with Patti Reilly. Miss the old days.
Occasional Contributor

Where did Amy get that red and black plaid shirt that she has on today? Soooo cute!!

Regular Contributor

I resisted the addition of Amy to the Clarks line. I have come to absolutely look forward to her presentations. She knows Clark shoes, including the whole QVC inventory! Her memory for detail is unmatched. I posted on several occasions that Steve was the voice of Clarks, and no one could compare. Amy filled "big" shoes and continues to really know and sell the line. I wish Steve success as he moves into higher positions within the company. 

Honored Contributor

Amy always looks very well put together and she sells the shoes just as professionally as Steve did. I will usually watch Amys shows no matter who the host is and I rarely buy any thing, I just enjoy her presentations.