Esteemed Contributor

I just found 2 pairs of Clarks Leather Clogs, Accordian Heel, on Clarksusa dot com. They're brand new and $85. Patty Nell comes in medium; Patty Tayna comes in medium and wide. I wear a wide and I'm hoping the price will be reduced. They're running a 20% off sale on shoes already on sale. Free Shipping - both ways.

Super Contributor

Check Amazon.  Some sizes and colors are in the $50 range.

Honored Contributor

I loved those shoes but aren't they the ones that fall apart?  I'd be afraid to invest more than $20. In them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clarks Clogs

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624

Since they're brand new -- I was assuming that they're sewn together and not glued. Hoping Clarks comes out with lots more leather clogs - my favorites. 6 pairs of my clogs separated --- and 6 pairs are still holding up. I love all the different colors.

Honored Contributor

@kiva  I always loved that style too.  Very comfortable.  I never had the separation disaster because I didn't wear any one pair that much.  Then they got pushed to the back of the closet and I wore newer styles.  Ought to get them out and wear them to see if they're still in one piece. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

The last pair of Clarks clogs separated a year ago - while I was lying on the dental chair having my teeth cleaned. My left shoe started hanging off my foot - and I looked down and it separated. The dental hygenist and I had a good laugh. I told her that I'm glad it's the left shoe - as I need my right shoe to drive home. You should start wearing the clogs - but always keep an extra pair of shoes in ur car.

A few months ago, I purchased 9 pairs of Clarks Medora Elie, Medora Ally and Medora Gemma from the Q. I have all the colors - and enjoy them.

Honored Contributor

Clark's is featured on Zulily today.

Honored Contributor

I would like to see Clarks offered an updated Clog for a TSV.    Something sleek with a low wedge like heel.  CLarks, at one time, was known for their Clogs and you hardly see them any more.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I much prefer Dansco.  They're a standard for nurses around here too.

Image result for dansko clogs

Image result for dansko clogs