Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Bendables Ashland Spin Leather Slip-on Shoes Item #A229594

This is just another reason shoes should be purchased in a shoe store where they can be tried on. I can't imagine buying shoes from TV or a catalog.

Valued Contributor

On 8/6/2014 itsmagic said:

I bought those shoes when they were a TSV last year and I had no problems with the fit. I also bought the most recent Clark's TSV in my regular size and again no problem. But I did notice in the reviews of the most recent TSV that half the people reviewing them said they were too big in their regular size. I guess that I've been lucky.

I bought two pair of the latest TSV, and they fit like a dream. I was surprised at the reviews about size issues too. I've purchased 4 pairs of Clark's from QVC in the last year, and they all fit great. I am a size 8 medium in Clark's.

Respected Contributor

I bought those last year in black too and they fit perfectly. I usually buy size 11 wide if I can get them and 11 medium if wides are not available. I have tons of their boots and have had no issues with sizing. I have to buy online because I hardly ever can find my size in B&M shoe stores.
Super Contributor

I wear the Clark's unstructured line. I have arthritis and these are the only shoes I can wear. In the last year, I have had to return several pair due to sizing issues. I was thrilled this past month whe the Clark's website showed a new shoe, the un Esma. It fits perfectly. I will only buy Clark's shoes from Clark's.com or from zappos.com. They both have free shipping and free returns. I do not have any Clark's shoe stores anywhere near me.
New Contributor

I love Clarks shoes and bought these in three colors. I wear a size 11 Narrow. I see many styles in catalogs in the Narrow width, but very few on QVC. If they do carry them, they are very expensive. I would love to see more of the TSV's come in the Narrow width. I'm sure there are many other Clarks fans that would like to see more Narrow width shoes.

Occasional Contributor

I purchased the Ashland Spin when it was Today's Special Value a while back. The shoes fit perfectly in my normal size, 8 1/2 wide. I've worn these shoes several days a week and love the fit and comfort. I haven't ordered this style recently and cannot speak to the fit of what is currently being sold, but the shoes I have are fantastic.