Esteemed Contributor

Clark’s Website

[ Edited ]

Last year I bought the Step Cali Bay slide from the Cloudsteppers line, from Clarks.I first found it on QVC's website.Then I checked the Clark's website & I got it much cheaper plus free shipping. 

I loved the sandals so much that I wanted to buy another color for Spring. So I checked the QVC website & I found the shoes listed for $72.38 plus $5.50 for shipping . I had it in my cart & was about to check out when I remembered the Clark's website.

I found the shoes in my size & color for $29.99!! The shoes were $42.37 cheaper on the Clark's Website!! OMG!! I can't believe that there was that much of a difference.

The last few years it seems that I start out looking for shoes on QVC & end up buying them somewhere else. Shoes.com,Zappos,Clark's etc. The shoes are cheaper & most times they come with free shipping & returns.

Valued Contributor

I agree with you @NicksmomESQ .  In all the years I've shopped at QVC I think I purchased one pair from them that I couldn't find elsewhere.  All other shoe purchases - often prompted by seeing them presented on the Q - I buy elsewhere cheaper.

Respected Contributor

I've also found good prices on Clarks shoes on Amazon. Prices vary according to size and color. Most of the shoes are Prime, so you'd get free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

Went to Clarks website and bought two pairs. Thanks for the info.

Trusted Contributor

I'm a fan of shoes.com.  I wait until I get an email with 30% off.  I think most of my shoes are from them, especially when I used to overdose on Uggs.  

Q just had a pair of Clark gladiators - new for the season.  I checked shoes.com, they have a pair of Clarks that are very similar.  

Esteemed Contributor

I had bad luck with the fit when buying Clarks, but I think the cloudstepper line looks interesting.  I wonder if they run narrow?  

I don't know how qvc sells any shoes if they aren’t competitive with other online places.  I never buy shoes at qvc because of price.

Valued Contributor

I buy a lot of shoes from Zappos. Free shipping and free returns. Yes I might pay more but I save on shipping and returns. Love Zappos. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

I buy a lot of shoes from Zappos. Free shipping and free returns. Yes I might pay more but I save on shipping and returns. Love Zappos. 

@mare54   I'm not sure if you are aware than Zappos matches prices of other online retailers. Last year I saw a pair of shoes on Zappos that I really liked.Amazon had them on sale for less but they charged shipping so I called Zappos. The c.s. representive matched the price & I got the free shipping.

Valued Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  Wow! Thanks. I don't know that. 

Respected Contributor

Same story applies to Sketchers.