Trusted Contributor

CROCS - Black Friday steals

[ Edited ]

Ok, I know CROCS are not for everybody, but I bought the sandal called Patricia last year from Marshall's. Loved and lived in them. Didn't even feel like I was wearing a sandal, so comfortable. Anyway, the Patricia has a higher heel so wanted something flat. Found the Swiftwater style. 40% off and free shipping over $35. The Q has a few CROC styles, but I went straight to the CROC website, so glad I did. I will live in these all summer. So comfy and durable! On the website they have real time pics of ppl wearing them, they all look cute. 

PS - edited to add: Ebates was 15% too, crazy good amount yesterday, I believe it's 8% today. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

Re: CROCS - Black Friday steals

[ Edited ]

I love the original CROCS style for doing yardwork.  Found a pair at Marshalls this summer for 10 dollars.  Very comfortable. 

Respected Contributor

I love Crocs, but I have to get the fur lined ones because the little bumps in the regular ones really bother my feet.  Smiley Frustrated

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

One of my FL friends raves about Crocs so I tried a pair at a Crocs store.  Didn’t work at all.

Then for some reason, I went back and talked with a sales person.  She advised trying them on in different sizes and different widths.....it really varied by style !

Short story:  I bought 5 pairs, some for home, some for FL.  They were very stylish: thongs with big silver coins, navy thongs with subdued “ glitter “ pattern.  Always get compliments when I wear them !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Regular Contributor

I wear a pair of Crocs Capri flip flops most everyday...I have black and brown.  Very comfortable and last forever.