Respected Contributor

I like lower heels on my sandals so will not get the TSV on Hsn but they are cute to me.  Wonder if anyone has tried that brand.  They look comfortable.  

Honored Contributor

I have several pairs - 4 sandals and one walking shoe and all are so very comfortable.  

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of pairs of Bzees and yes I find them very comfortable.  They seem to run a little larger than Easy Spirit.

Regular Contributor

Bzees are by far the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn.  I own about 15 pairs of them.  My feet are big; size 11, and I was thrilled to find such a comfortble shoe.  

Esteemed Contributor

Comfortable but not very supportive in my experence. I have 2 pairs and have not worn either pair since last year. One is already in the Donate bag. The other I wore mostly to walk the dog. Quick on & off and washable.

Super Contributor

Very comfortable and u can throw right into the washer to wash, 

i have gone thru several pairs. Easy on, easy off, easy wash" 

i also find EASY STREET (not spirit) to be a great brand for feet that hurt after awhile with shoes. Both are great on my feet, can wear all day where other brands feet start to hurt after a while. 

Honored Contributor

I've tried them but they put that high rubber heel on virtually all of their styles.  Its too high for me and I feel very unstable on them.  It would be easy to turn your ankle wearing them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@chiclet 

The TS is cute and tempted me but I have a pair of BZees and they keep me from ordering. I find them to be too “squishy” to the point that my feet slide forward when I wear my BZees sandals. They are so soft & springy that I find them to be unstable. I was almost afraid I’d topple over wearing them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Bzees. Great fit for my feet. I also wear a lot of crocs for casual sandals. I can wear and rinse off. Lasts forever. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've tried them but they put that high rubber heel on virtually all of their styles.  Its too high for me and I feel very unstable on them.  It would be easy to turn your ankle wearing them.

@Kachina624 This is my experience too. I have several pairs with a low heel and like them. Finding a low heel is getting harder with this brand.