Frequent Contributor

Re: Bring back Birkenstocks!!!

I bought a lot of Birkenstock Clogs from QVC.  I have a lot of sandals as well, but just love the clogs.  I have scoured the net and just can't find much in the way of patterns and colors. I can find the standard brown, black, navy, etc. for days...but the cute, quirky prints and patterns are just not readily available.  I lucked out and found a really neat pattern on Ebay (new), but other than that...not much.

Respected Contributor

You have my vote for this as well.   Would love to see this brand back. I adore the single strap sandles and have quite a few pair.  They are my go to in the warmer months.

Trusted Contributor

Someone can have all of mine. Just got back from a visit to my podiatrist and was advised that for my feet Birkenstocks are not good. I developed a problem resulting from wearing them so much and needed medical attention. So, all my size 37 Birkenstocks in various cute styles have to go. :-(

Honored Contributor

A huge ITA!!!! But I don't think it will happen. Smiley Sad

Vionic is the new kid on the block! 

Birkenstock is what brought me to QVC in the first place - oh, that fateful day! Smiley LOL We  had moved, and the only store around that carried them had the basic Arizonas. Down south I used to go to my favorite retailer with all of my friends. He always got in cute styles for spring and summer, and we would happily sample them all. I couldn't do that up here, so I got on the Internet and googled them. Found QVC - pages and pages of cute Birks! Claudia had just started as the rep, and I looked forward to the shows. 

I have worn them for 30 + years. I have no foot or leg problems. I just love the way they feel! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

i had been buying birkenstocks from both hsn and qvc. they did have some cute styles. i have a number of them i still wear. i do really like the vionics though.......that footbed is fantastic. i am hoping that they expand the vionics line, especially in sandals.

maybe it is actually the birkenstock company, and not qvc or hsn,  that didnt want to continue on shopping networks?.....and perhaps the sales were down and/or not profitable or the company to continue here?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

The way things are around here now, if QVC brought Birkenstocks back, we would see the same styles we can buy elsewhere, but more expensive. The golden days of good deals and superior quality products are gone. Any time I get excited about a QVC product, I know I can find it somewhere else, and for less money.
New Contributor

I am with all the other people missing the Birkenstock line.  Please bring them back.  They fit me so much better than Vionics .  Also, when offering Birkis, I fit in their mediums instead of the narrows that you offer.  Papillios are fantastic.

Regular Contributor

I also would love for QVC to bring back Birkenstocks, as they really had a great selection and I bought them every year. That's practically all I wear, and I bought them all from QVC.

I am so tired of seeing Vionic and Clarks all the time. 

Someone just posted about the Sierra Trading Post and I went there and ordered a great floral pair. I can't wait to get them!! The price was also good too.

I don't think I've had a new Birkenstock in two years or so. Having withdrawals..........

Honored Contributor

Hautelook is have a Birkenstock sale right now.

Trusted Contributor

Just jumping on the Birkenstock bandwagon!

QVC used to sell made in Germany leather models in unusual styles not found easily. I still own every pair I purchased because they clean up so nicely and can even be resoled. This is lifetime foot wear that actually helps the foot and also looks good at the same time.

For the record Vionic & Allegria are cheap imitations IMHO.