Trusted Contributor
I just got my cream snake and I am in love. It really is a gorgeous bag. I would never before ever have purchased a snake bag but it is my favorite out of the 2 I own. I loved the blush but had to return it because the handles discolored badly after using it twice and didn't realize it didn't come with the cross body strap. If your going to buy just one go for the snake. I also loved the black but just couldn't take the horrendous chemical smell. I think I'm going to get the espresso lizard next.
Respected Contributor
On 7/18/2014 luvtoshopathome said: I just got my cream snake and I am in love. It really is a gorgeous bag. I would never before ever have purchased a snake bag but it is my favorite out of the 2 I own. I loved the blush but had to return it because the handles discolored badly after using it twice and didn't realize it didn't come with the cross body strap. If your going to buy just one go for the snake. I also loved the black but just couldn't take the horrendous chemical smell. I think I'm going to get the espresso lizard next.

I have the cream snake and its AMAZING!!!!!!! I just adore it. I went to get the blush last night and it is sold out. UGH! I will wait for it to come back in. I hope it stays at the price its at until then. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
LisaB. I love my cream snake and I loved the soft butter leather of the blush but the handles were defective and it had that chemical smell like the black. I hope you get a perfect blush, good luck. But if it's sold out now, you know you'll be getting a return.
Respected Contributor
I ordered the blush today. It was available and jumped on it. Can't wait to get it. I hope it's not a return of someone else's.
Honored Contributor
On 7/21/2014 LisaB said: I ordered the blush today. It was available and jumped on it. Can't wait to get it. I hope it's not a return of someone else's.
Yay! I hope you love it. Please post your review here.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 7/21/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/21/2014 LisaB said: I ordered the blush today. It was available and jumped on it. Can't wait to get it. I hope it's not a return of someone else's.

I will definitly come back to this and post a review. I am so excited. I still haven't carried my snake one but will soon. So many bags and you can only carry one at a time. Right? Hehehehehe

Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 LisaB said:
On 7/21/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I will definitly come back to this and post a review. I am so excited. I still haven't carried my snake one but will soon. So many bags and you can only carry one at a time. Right? Hehehehehe

I got my Blush today and it's beautiful!!!! I would say I like the cream snake better but the blush is a close second. It was a return but it's perfect so I am happy. Not sure when I will start to carry it I have two bags in line before it and one is the cream snake. Rally great bag! I could see getting another in the future. It's a classic style and really beautiful bag for a great price.
Valued Contributor
I have the ivory, loved it so much got the black and blush. I get compliments on them almost every day. They are the perfect bag for me. I've sold a DB and a Coach that were almost new because I will never use them now that I have these. All of mine were beautifully wrapped, packaged and I love the dust cover. Better than MAK, Coach and DB. So glad everyone likes their goodies!
Super Contributor
I took my blush Roma to New York last week. What a great airplane bag. Open as a tote it carries so much stuff and when you attach the clip to the ring it looks like an awesome big handbag. Loved it and wear it constantly. I think the color is a different kind of neutral.
Regular Contributor

I absolutely cannot decide which one is my fav, it's whatever one I am carrying! I HAVE THEM ALL!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}