Honored Contributor

@DiamondGirly wrote:

I'm a bit lost, but I do see <---over there that there is a SUGGESTION BOX, just in case anyone would like to maybe get the Q's attention a little quicker - not sure if this was posted here, yet, or not! Time to go hunting!! :/

Yep, one of the ladies already made the suggestion over in Suggestion Box...  It really rankles that we should even have to suggest it!  They should've known better...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@allthatsgood wrote:
If they are not willing to give us sub forums back, especially Dooney and Bourke, then perhaps the sale of Dooney is not that vital to QVC and they should cut their airtime.

True, and then they can program even more computers and vacuums...  Maybe that's the goal, forums only for appliances, electronics, the kitchen, makeup and house brand 'fashion'...

Smiley Surprised

And that's another thing.  These emoties are way lame...

Esteemed Contributor

Handbags just aren't accessories. I find it annoying when the category gets lumped in with shoes. As to the accessories category, it just seemed lame and full of Breezies posts under the old message boards.

I'll tag my message as handbags after I post it.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Come on ladies.  Let them HEAR you!!!  We want our handbag forum back and we don't mean sometime 'down the road!!  NOW would be good!!

Incidentally, loving this one by Kelsi Dagger

What a beautiful handbag, my friend. Gorgeous neutral for this time of the year! I love the perforation and the ability to have the handles drop down if you're using the shoulder strap. My kind of bag, EEL 

EEL, my pal, I'm so spitting mad about this gross oversight I almost don't even have the heart to point out to you that almost any bag is your kind of bag!

Smiley Wink

Kidding aside, I do really like this one.  It's the first bag I've seen in a while that's actually interested me...  Well, other, of course, than the ones I can't even permit myself to think about...

In answer to your earlier question, maybe that's it.  Maybe the Once Mighty (but now decrepit) Q  is getting out of the handbag business so they can focus more airtime on that same ten fascinating items and positively riveting brands that already command 95% of it!

Gasp!

Honored Contributor

marye...  girlfriend, there aren't readers strong enough in the world to decipher this hot mess...

Honored Contributor
Maybe the Q didn't like the fact that many of us discussed handbags that are not sold by the Q. Just sayin...
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: BRING BACK HANDBAGS!!!!

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:
Maybe the Q didn't like the fact that many of us discussed handbags that are not sold by the Q. Just sayin...

Maybe... So they wisely decided to cut off their nose to spite their face...

Cat Wink

I sort of doubt it though, have you ever been over to beauty?  They discuss tons of brands not sold on Q...  Besdies, at the end of the day, it's not our fault they limit their options, but there's no reason why we should let them limit ours...

Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

N/M

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Another vote for bringing back the handbag forum!! My goodness, I don't have the time and patience to decipher this mess.

BTW, for those who were interested, they finally presented the Roma 3, and exactly 0 colors sold out.

Stevie, nice bag. You are liking the perforated bags lately.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Stevieb, I don't read the beauty section often, but you have a good point. If they would give us more buying options, we would be discussing THEIR products more, rather than those of their competitors.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~