Honored Contributor

My go-to dressy ballet flat is Clark's  A369203 in black patent.  There are some super cute ones in the Taryn Rose line, I think it's new here.   

Honored Contributor

My favorite brand is Ecco.  They offer support and style while having a minimalist look.  They offer a lot of styles in spring and summer.  I've noticed a few styles coming out but I'm waiting until later this spring when more are offered.

Shoes dotcom is my favorite shoe shopping site.  There is always a promo code found on their site or at Mr Rebates, Rakatun, etc.  

Honored Contributor

@Maineblueberries 

I have flats from Clarks, but my favorites are AGL (available at Nordstrom).

I have two pairs from AGL, and if these were in my size I would get them.

AGL Cap Toe Ballet Flat, Main, color, FUCHSIA

Honored Contributor

I like the flats show above and the ones mentioned by @chrystaltree . These old feet need a time out from uncomfortable heels.

Valued Contributor

Vionic has some nice flats, one in particular that I like is the Robyn.  There is sllight arch support, which is next to impossible to find in most flats/ballet shoes.  It's not really dressy, but I think could be worn with a dressy outfit.

Valued Contributor

Forgot about AGL's, as Lolakimono mentioned.  Love those.

Respected Contributor

Another vote for AGL and I also invested in Ferragamo flats.

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono  I love those!  If I could, I would get them in every color!  You have great taste!Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@drizzellla I went to a Talbots outlet store and found a pair of soft gold flats for a fraction of the original price.  Thanks so much for your help!